January 25, 2013

Let's do this

So I decided to create an english version of my blog. I won't translate all of my posts but the important ones, especially the project plans and new release announcements. You'll find all of my published projects here, with download links and I think manuals will be also available under this domain.

But what made me to create this english blog? My thesis project PubSearch was included by Softpedia yesterday, and this thing increased my motivation in developing this application. I see the download counter on the site which tells me people are interested in my work. So I think I should inform them about the new releases, bug fixes (there are some stuff to fix in that published version!), and my future plans with the project. And maybe I'll come up with new project ideas!

These days I'm quite busy, but I upload some post ASAP. Stay tuned! :-)

No comments: